The Porter Middle School community understands staff behaviors are the cornerstone to advancing our school's Mission Statement. Porter Middle School staff collectively and individually commit to the following practices:
1. We will provide an inviting classroom environment with clear expectations and specific academic and behavioral goals.
2. We will promote positive behaviors and attitudes by modeling the qualities of good character (respect, support, and personal integrity) both with colleagues and students.
3. We will collaborate with students throughout the learning process to achieve academic success and celebrate accomplishments.
4. We will collaborate with colleagues to apply proven, effective classroom learning strategies and management practices to enhance student learning.
5. We will demonstrate excellence through character education by providing a variety of opportunities and encouraging participation by all.