My name is Mrs. Sharon Williams. It gives me great pleasure to be your child's third grade teacher for the 2015-2016 school year! Third grade should prove both rewarding and inspiring for your child if he or she applies themselves and most importantly, does his or her best. To assure this, my classroom has the following rules, rewards, and consequences in place to make sure things run smoothly and in an orderly way. My number one goal is that instruction is not hindered because of misbehavior.
1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Work and play safely.
3. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
3. Obey your teacher and other adults.
4. Respect your teacher, classmates, and school property.
5. Listen when others are speaking.
6. Raise your hand to speak or get up from your seat.
7. No gum chewing or candy eating in class without the teacher's permission.
8. Keep your desk and space clean.
1. Verbal praise
2. Positive notes/phone calls to parents
4. Chosen as classroom helpers
5. Treats on Fridays
2. Color change on behavior chart from green (1. yellow, 2. orange, 3. red, 4. purple, 5. blue)
3. Conference with student
5. Loss of P.E. time
6. Contact parent
7. Office referral