Monoclonal Antibodies Information
Monoclonal Antibodies for High-Risk COVID-19 Positive Patients
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you 65 years or older?
- Are you 12 years or older and have a chronic condition?
If so, the IMMEDIATE use of monoclonal antibody treatments could help reduce your need for hospitalization!
What are Monoclonal Antibodies?
The monoclonal antibodies treatments bamlanivimab/etesevimab (made by Eli Lilly and Company) and the therapeutic cocktail casirivimab/imdevimab (made by Regeneron) are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off harmful pathogens such as viruses. Monoclonal antibodies treatments are given to help treat patients with COVID-19. The sooner the treatment, the better!
How do I get treatment?
- Call your local healthcare provider
- Visit a treatment locator at http://infusioncenter.org maintained by the National Infusion Center Association (NICA) or https://protect-hhs.gov/pages/therapeutics-distribution#distribution-locations maintained by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Visit your local infusion center.
Click on the link below to view the flyer: